Remember me?
Too much going on...
But I did want to share something that will amaze you!
I have a soft spot in my heart for Calvin and Hobbes the comic strip that Bill Watterson so masterfully produced for a decade. I had come across an article, and then did some internet meandering and came across this amazing preview for a movie they’ll never make but I wish they would!
See if you don’t agree! Watch the preview for Calvin and Hobbes The Movie:
Too much going on...
But I did want to share something that will amaze you!
I have a soft spot in my heart for Calvin and Hobbes the comic strip that Bill Watterson so masterfully produced for a decade. I had come across an article, and then did some internet meandering and came across this amazing preview for a movie they’ll never make but I wish they would!
See if you don’t agree! Watch the preview for Calvin and Hobbes The Movie:
No comments:
Post a Comment